From a seed to a build

 


Since there’s many futures architects in this course, I will talk about what I’d like to be if I wouldn’t have chosen to become an architect.

I would have love to be a botanist. I dreamed of it when I was a little girl, I used to read stories about scientist and their awesome trips to the jungle and how they fought against huge piranha plants...



Yes, I would have traveled a lot and I am sure I would enjoyed seeing new plants, their shapes and colors...

I don’t know how much earns a botanist in Chile hahaha

I don’t think this is like a frustrated dream. Architecture and Botany are not different at all.

You can see your projects like a seed, if you water it with your tears, feed it with your inner strength and light it up with hope, the project will begin to grow and one day you will be eating success's fruits.

Okay, Architecture is not bad at all. After all, I’ve chosen this career by myself. Sometimes I really love it, but sometimes I really hate it and I wish I would be whatever but an architecture student.

I want to take a major in heritage cities. I always loved it, because its beauty and history.

Comentarios

  1. how beautiful is the botanist
    wow!! I also like the patrimonial :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice analogy, seeing the architecture project like a seed sounds very poetic. I hope you use more normal water to your projects than your tears.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Botany is beautiful, and I agree with you that architecture and botany are not different at all, you can make it part of your future projects :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I loved your post, plants are the cutest. I loved the way you compared architecture and botany <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely way to make an analogy between Architecture and Botany.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. is very beautiful to see your future as a earth changing. :) the best combination, the ecologic architecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. what beautiful analogy you made, and the best the gif of mario plants jajja.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The English Key

Someone I admire