Someone I admire


Hi! Today I’m going to talk you about my favourite artist!

Well, it’s a little bit difficult for me to choose just one artist, because i like a lot of them, but since I have to choose just one, I’ll talk about Heidi Parviainen.

Heidi is a Finnish woman more known as an operatic-metal singer, but she is also a pianist, a composer & songwriter and a writer.

She started her musical career when she was only a child. She was eleven years old!

I knew her (when I was at school, maybe in eight grade) with the band Amberian Down and immediately I fell in love with the songs “Crimson Flower” and “My Only Star”.

In 2012 she was kicked out from the band :( It was really sad for me to know I will never see her on stage...

But then she gave me hope :3 In 2013 Heidi started a new band called Dark Sarah! I really loved her new band!

The journey started with the album and storybook Behind the Black Veil. On it you meet Sarah, a young woman who’s about to get married. While the story goes on you can enter in Sarah’s mind. 

The next album and storybook is The Puzzle (2016). It continues the story and tells you the story about Dark Sarah earning her freedom. You meet Dragon too.

Then we have The Golden Moth (2018) which is also an album and storybook. On it you witness a betrayal and the end of the trilogy.

Finally we have Grim (2020). In this album and poetry book we meet Luna and a new story.

Well, what can I say... I’m surprised with Heidi’s creations. I beg you to take a look of her songs and books, they are hypnotic.

She can create a new world and catch you on it. I really wish I could do that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

From a seed to a build

The English Key