...What's next?



For me now is hard to think about what I will do when I finally graduate...

I wish I could know the future, I want to know if all of these efforts worth at least something...

Probably I will succeed, but probably I will fail too... maybe I will fall in love with this career once again and then I will be happily creating new buildings and helping people with that. Then maybe I will study some postgraduate study that allows me to mix plants with dead materials and music… I don’t even know if that exists right now, but future is unpredictable…

As long as the 50/50 possibility keeps existing, I know there’s a chance for me to not be happy as an architect and hate it and wish I would have choose any other career. That’s right how I’m feeling now -I’m really tired with this toxic relationship! I don’t have enough time to breathe or eat properly nor to make my tasks (Like this post or do the dishes L Sorry for the delay Miss). It is insane, but It is too late to giving up-.

 

Well, changing the topic, I would love to study in another country. I’d love to study in Ireland, Spain or Argentina. I think these countries have a lot to teach us in some many ways.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

From a seed to a build

The English Key

Someone I admire