The English Key




Hello!

If I tell you the truth, today’s topic is really unexpected for me! To write about English, I have been thinking and remembering how English is related to me. Well, the answer makes me really happy 😊 

English is like my other half 😮

Yes, when I realised that I was really surprised... in a good way, of course 😍

I use English daily in my life. It allows me to keep in touch with people and stuff I like since I was like 10 years old. Obviously, my first tries weren’t really good but I promised me that I would learn enough of it to can use it wherever and whenever I want it without shame.

Since that, I have been learning by myself. I had classes at school, but that wasn’t enough for me.

Today, I can say that I have improved a lot for the past 12 years. But I still have a lot to learn, there’s so much words and sentences that I don’t know yet and I have to keep improving what I know now.

Well, I have to say that English has been really useful for me. Thanks that I made more friends, I discovered the music I love, I can read books in another idioms, learn a lot of new things, sing my favourite songs, talk to native English speakers, I even had conversations with famous people! 

Finally I want to thank you, Miss Pilar, for the great classes that she gave us this semester. I really learned a lot of new things and I enjoyed writing the blogs!

Sadly, this is the final blog :(

But who knows if I keep writing in the future...

Thanks to all of you who read and commented my blogs, I wish you the best ❤️


Comentarios

  1. Wow! We are very different haha, my relationship with English is not very good. We don't get along very well but it's great that you like English

    ResponderEliminar
  2. English is very important, I'm glad you have improved over the years.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. a pity we reached the end of this beautiful road, blessings for the future and very happy to read if you follow this path

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ohhh learning by ourself it is really funny, i hope you keep learning.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

From a seed to a build

Someone I admire